Thursday, July 17, 2008

Face to Face Interview Scheduled


I got an email today from the Georgetown Univ people I had my first chat interview with to fly up and have a face to face interview with them! It will be similar to the one I'm doing with Salisbury next week. I'll fly up the night before, have dinner with everyone, spend the next day going around meeting people and answering questions. The only difference about this interview is I have to give a 15 minute presentation on Using 2.0 technologies in the library. It's a topic I like, so I should be ok. The two interviews in DC and MD are about a week apart, and happily don't conflict with the phone interviews I've scheduled. I did have to cancel on a girl day by the pool with some friends. That made me sad but hopefully they'll understand.

Also heard back from the Virgin Islands position that they received all my materials. Yay.

No comments: