My plane into Atl was delayed for no particular reason, so I arrived around midnight to find my Mom waiting for me with beer. I do love my family. :) My David Sedaris-esque memoirs will entirely comprise the crazy zaniness of my 18-22 phase.
Saturday Rache, Mom and I had a fabulous time yard selling around Watkinsville. Ran into some old HS chums. One girl who's about to embark on an 11 country backpacking mission trip which I think is fantastic. That night I had won tickets to see the Bridges, a Partidge family group of siblings and cousins from Alabama play in Atl. Monica accompanied me, and we both swooned over the opening act, the Smart Brothers. See picture, sadly the lighting left much to be desired.Sunday I flew home through the Charlotte airport which kicks Philly's ass. Just see these pictures of their open windows, aviation mobile, and fabulous dining.



And now I'm home to my fat, needy cat. Tomorrow is International Don't Drive Your Car day! Woot! My car is also excited about this prospect as she's been very unhappy with me of late.
On the forecast, normal week plans of work, band practice, and walking. But this weekend if my fabulous bus trip to Philly!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment