This weekend I have plans to go to Assateague beach and walk, and go out Saturday night with some coworkers who are also single. Should be super fun.
Thursday the 19th I catch my flight home to Athens for a week! SQUEE! We have plans to go to the Ga Aquarium on Saturday, and I'm meeting some friends for lunches on Mon-Tues. My 29th birthday is on Tuesday. No one believes me that I'm 29 b/c so many people who are not 29 lie. But we all have to be 29 once, people!
The following Saturday, the 28th, I've signed up to go on a school trip to DC and see the Arab embassies. We'll see:
- the Palestinian Center
- the private residence of the Syrian Ambassador to the US
- Presentation & Traditional Arab Dinner at the following embassy:
Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia - Kennedy Center for Arab Festival Exhibits & Performances
- Nawal, the singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist known as “The Voice of Comoros,” performs her acoustic roots-based fusion, which is rhythmically compelling and beautifully lyrical.
- Lebanon's Caracalla Dance Theatre performs Knights of the Moon, a theatrical extravaganza of jealousy, hidden identities, and love staged by an acclaimed creative team with an original musical score and innovative choreography.
No comments:
Post a Comment