Friday, January 22, 2010

The long awaited for post

Ick! Drat! It's been ages since I posted! :( Terribly sorry. Had wonderful holidays. Which included trips to Athens, Glennville, and Minneapolis.

I spent a lazy week in Athens visiting old friends and the family. Here we are at our usual Friday night hang out: La Fiesta! (Thank goodness they got the liquor license back ;)




And here I am in Glennville with Cash and Cole. They were super, super cute!



And then off to Minneapolis! This is Graham and I by the giant cherry spoon sculpture.



And then I sadly returned to Maryland, where there was no snow. And then one day, it did snow! LOTS! And I got pictures of it that morning before it all melted away.



It was very pretty for a day, and then just difficult to navigate in heels.

And I saw this today:



Which reminded me of my grandmother Dolly's stories about handing out live lizards to people at my grandfather's bait shop. If only they'd had vending machines! :D Eh, likely they'd have not gone for the whole idea, but anyway, funny concept.

No comments: