You like what I did there? I've very punny. Har har.We have a kitty!!
She's a little hellion. She's seven months old, and came from the Animal Humane Society. Her original name was Sister Mary Beth, but we have renamed her Tonks from Harry Potter.
The original Tonks:

AND this past Monday the 27th, I had a short story I wrote read on a college radio program. It was live on the interwebs. I bought the CD so I could embed the audio file here for you! It's about 8 minutes long, so you know how much time you'll be committing to if you listen.
"To the Cabin" by Michelle Belmont from Voice of the Muse, Sept 27, 2011.
If you want to read the original, it's here. I have a few other stories up. Warning, they are not all G-rated, but "To the Cabin" is!
And finally Graham and I visited an awesome apple orchard over the weekend, and came home with apples galore and apple products double galore. But then I went and pulled enough apple pie recipes that I'm pretty such we're going to need to visit more apple orchards.
Pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment