I've been asked to keep up with some public journal for where my life is going over the next few years. I have BIG adventures planned. And due to personal considerations, MySpace and Facebook aren't good outlets for letting the mass hoards of my awesome friends know what's going on in my life. So I'm blogging! With pictures!
I had thought I wouldn't start this til after I get whatever awesome job I take, but then I thought nah, this is a part of the process and the journey. So it's important too! So I'll finish customizing this blog, and then begin.
2 comments:
Hey Chellie, it's so awesome that you're doing this blog and applying for so many great jobs. I am so excited for you! I will keep reading your blog so I can keep up-to-date on your status. As always, let me know if there's anything I can do to help!
Ellen
Aww, thank you!
Post a Comment