
I got TWO emails for interviews yesterday. One with Georgetown University Medical Center/Dahlgren Memorial Library, Washington, D.C. and another with Salisbury University, Salisbury, Maryland. They're both web content / digital services manager type positions, so I'm excited. They weren't on the top 8 I picked, but that's ok. I've got Georgetown Monday at 10 via Chat, and Salisbury Thursday at 11:00 via phone. These are preliminary interviews so if they go well, I would travel there for a full interview.

I don't have money for travelling everywhere that might want me to come. I narrowed down my list of 30 jobs applied for to 3 that I would be willing to eat the cost of a plane ticket: Atlanta, Chicago, and NY. So we'll see.
I have one girl friend in DC and Maryland, and apparently Ole has family in Maryland too. So those are potentially good for finding a place to live. Mostly I'm just really excited it's finally starting! I'm going, moving forward. YAY.
2 comments:
Wait, am I the girlfriend in DC? It's so exciting to be mentioned in someone's blog!
Oh I thought you were in Maryland? :) I have two friends in DC then!
Post a Comment