Diana found me a sweet job in Italy today! It's worki
ng for the US Army in Vicenza, Italy. There's one girl I know from high school living in Italy. I'm not sure what part, but hey, it's not that big a country... As long as someone from Oconee County high school is in my time zone, I'm A-okay. :) hee hee. And it's a techie job, and boy, does their website need a makeover, yikes!Also have received three letters by mail from library positions applied for. Northwestern Univ, Chicago and NC State Univ, Raleigh both wrote to tell me they had received my application and sent me a copy of the position I applied for. Odd, but I guess procedural. Also got a letter from Capital Univ in Columbus, OH saying that I was sadly unqualified for the position there. This was one I was actually semi-excited about, so it's sad. But I still have many, many more jobs out there I'm excited about!
No comments:
Post a Comment