
I got letters today from Georgia State Univ and Richland County in SC. The Richland County job i for a Information Services Librarian position. It's only 3 hours from Athens. The Georgia State job is at my alma mater in Atlanta. It's for a Instruction Librarian for User Education Technologies. The Instruction part I'm not crazy about, and therefore would probably not take that job over another one that didn't require me to talk in front of groups of people.

Had a great chat with Diana about chat interviews and how to get some privacy for the phone one on Thursday. I'm still hoping to hear back from my top choices. They all said not to contact them to check on the status of my application. Sigh. Oh well. Just keep hoping, I guess. It's all hurry up and wait. Sometimes it feels like it's happening too fast, and others not fast enough. I guess it will just take the time it takes.
2 comments:
Sounds like you are getting a ton of interest in your resume. Keep us posted and if you make it to D.C. to interview let me know and we'll get food.
Will do! :)
Post a Comment