My Interview today with Salisbury Univ for their Web/Digital Services position went GREAT! I really enjoyed speaking to the three person committee conducting the interview. They asked great questions that I could readily answer. I felt much more professional today, and had well formed answers for their questions. I think it helped I dressed up for work, even though it was a phone interview. This is strictly a website management position that also helps as an all around go-to person for anything IT support. No icky teaching! Some weekend reference, but that's fine. I really do need more face time with library users. She also slyly told me keep July 22-23 open for a possible face to face interview. I'm really excited! This looks like such a fun job. They're hoping to have someone started by Sept 1. Good timeline for me. Wish me luck!
Photos from nearby Ocean City:


On the other hand, I'd really like to hear back from some of the other positions I applied for like Agnes Scott, Columbia College, LIRC, VS, and Italy. I just want to know if I'm still in the running for them before I "close the door" on those opportunities, so to speak. I guess *if* I get a job offer, then it would be ok for me to call them and ask. We'll see.
UPDATE! I just got an email for an onsite interview! YIKES! I'm uber excited and really nervous. It'll be later this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment