The longest part of the journey is said to be the passing of the gate. ~Marcus Terentius Varro
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Question
Is it necessary to send a thank you note for a phone/chat interview? Of course, if I got a face-to-face interview I should do a thank you note, but I don't know if it's silly to do it for a phone call. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks!
Thanks for all the advice on sending thank yous from Rachel, Karyn, Mom, and others. Due to the super fast thank you email I sent Salisbury, she wrote me right back to request I book my plane arrangements. Woot!
2 comments:
If you enjoyed it (the interview) and you have her direct contact info, then definitely!
I never hurts to let people know you appreciated them, and it's an extra way to show how well you communicate.
Thanks for all the advice on sending thank yous from Rachel, Karyn, Mom, and others. Due to the super fast thank you email I sent Salisbury, she wrote me right back to request I book my plane arrangements. Woot!
Post a Comment