Mom arrived safely Saturday afternoon after a very bumpy flight from Philly. We drove out to check on the timeshare in Ocean City, and discovered a deluge in our room. Mom is headed up today to get us a new room.
Saturday night we went out to eat at the Market Street Restaurant on the river, and came home to watch StarDust.
Sunday I learned the fine art that is scrambled eggs. We saw the Twilight movie (Pretty cute. Channel your inner 13 yr old girl), bought boots!, and walked around the Salisbury Zoo and park. Mom said she felt like a child who'd been taken somewhere to get worn out. :) I can't help I'm super speedy. Had dinner from local pizza restaurant.
Today and tomorrow I have to work. Thanks to Mom being here, though, I didn't let myself hit the snooze button. I got up and walked my 4 miles this morning before work! yay! Tonight I have band practice, so Mom will be enjoying a mini X-mas concert.
We plan to head back to Ocean City Tuesday night. It's still 30-40 degrees so time spent on actual beach will probably be limited. I'm acclimated to the cold, but Mom is not. So I also have plans on stand-by to go to nearby towns of Chincoteague, St. Michael's, and Annapolis Wed-Friday. Also hoping to get my heat turned on tomorrow. I'm worried my cat will freeze to death while I'm not home. It's not too cold for me! Really! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment