Congratulations! Your poster session,Hurray! This is such a huge thing to do, and we're all so excited about it. :)
"Faculty Scholarship Database: Ingenuity through Collaboration,"
has been accepted for presentation at the 2009 American Library Association Annual Conference in Chicago, IL. Please share this announcement with all authors of your submission.
You are scheduled for the following time and table number:
Session II: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 1:00-2:30pm
Table Number: 11
The longest part of the journey is said to be the passing of the gate. ~Marcus Terentius Varro
Monday, March 30, 2009
I'm presenting at ALA!
Krista and I submitted 4 proposals for poster sessions at The Big librarian annual event called ALA. It's in Chicago in July. 1 of them got accepted. It's my Faculty Scholarship Database project that has to be finished by this April 17th. So it's perfect timing. I'm so excited. This is SUCH an awesome thing to do, put on your resume, and network.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment