The EURO is going on Right NOW! Who knew? #worstsoccerfanever
DIY In-Cupboard Spice Rack Saves You Space, Keeps Your Kitchen Clutter-Free
What's Yarn Bombing you say? Check it out!
RT @SaraJChipps Do you know a HS aged girl who wants to learn to code? Check out http://www.girlswhocode.com/
Girls Who Code is a new organization working to educate, inspire and equip 13- to 17-year-old girls with the skills and resources to pursue opportunities in technology and engineering.
Together with leading educators, engineers, and entrepreneurs, Girls Who Code has developed a new model for computer science education, pairing intensive instruction in robotics, web design, and mobile development with high-touch mentorship led by the industry's top female developers and entrepreneurs.
I have a sneaking suspicion we'll be making these soon....
Oh XKCD, you so funny. Actually, my Bible School teacher growing up fiercely believed that the moon landing had been faked, and thought it a GREAT idea to have 10-11 year-olds read Revelations out loud & discuss. Wish I'd had this argument then, but then again, people will believe whatever they want.
The Yolo Wallpaper from McSweeneys. If you loved Charlotte Gilman Perkins' short story "The Yellow Wallpaper," you'll get a kick out of this.
The Star Wars That I Used To Know [Gotye Parody]
Evil Dead Animated Tribute Watch it here too!
The Star Wars That I Used To Know [Gotye Parody]
Evil Dead Animated Tribute Watch it here too!
Review! RT @zeropunctuation
Lollipop Chainsaw http://tinyurl.com/73dyg5h
And GAH! I read a beautiful, cry-worthy article this morning about a new mother's reflections on the murder of her prostitute mother, and now I can't find it. Curses!
PS I probably won't do this "every" day. Just days I have lots of time to read online :D



No comments:
Post a Comment