Sunday, August 12, 2012

So this happened...


Yup! That is me with Jenny Freaken Lawson, aka THE BLOGGESS! I went to her book signing Friday night in Edina. There were hundreds of people there. Ugh. But she is super funny and personable, kind of like your mouthy and slightly neurotic older sister. Her book is Let's Pretend This Never Happened about her adventures in growing up as the daughter of a taxidermist & later working in HR. Her blog is http://thebloggess.com.

For other pictures of me with famous authors, click here!

In other recent events, Graham and I perused the Loring Park Art Festival. We can now officially say we've seen every art festival in Minneapolis.


And some shots of me in the park:

 
I do love that shirt.

And on another recent trip to the Sculpture Garden, they were cleaning the cherry spoon! Check it out!


Neat! And for more shots from that trip to the Sculpture Garden, click here!

And one last picture of a rare animal caught relaxing in its native environment.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super jealous that you met Jenny! I loved her book.

Unknown said...

So jealous that you got to meet Jenny. I loved her book; funny and touching.